Whether you are looking for courses from your home country or you are already in Canada and wish to enroll in a higher education program, check out these top 5 best private colleges in Toronto before you make a choice!
Are you spending days and weeks trying to figure out which college to study in Canada? Are you spending hours at a stretch comparing courses, fees, etc.? Even after weeks of researching are you unable to determine which ones offer the best value for money? If your answer is ‘yes’ to any or all of these questions, then you are on the right page!
Choosing the right course and college to study in Canada is a BIG decision! Sometimes, making this decision can be very challenging. There are a number of factors that must be taken into consideration like career opportunities, the location of the campus, quality of curriculum and faculty, job training, etc.,. And if you are keen on going to a private college for all the benefits it will offer, then the tuition fee becomes a major deciding factor.
So, in order to make your life easy, Information Planet Canada has identified the top 5 best private colleges in Toronto, from years of knowing what works best for students like you. With their relevant courses, flexible programs, and affordable payment plans, these institutions are some of the best colleges in Toronto for international students.
Here are the top 5 best private colleges in Toronto
1. Evergreen College
Why choose Evergreen
- 6 campuses in GTA – Downtown Toronto, Brampton, Markham, Mississauga, Oakville and Scarborough
- Highly career-centric curriculum with great faculty
- Flexible course schedules that make room for job and family commitments
- Solid training for job interviews / professional networking
- Programs offered in business administration, accounting, legal assistance, early childcare, etc.
Hospitality Operations Diploma at Evergreen is a well-designed program that offers Canadian industry-standard training to work in the travel and hospitality fields. And the course fee is under CAD $5000! This is an ideal course for students wishing to become career-ready in this glamorous industry but have a budget to consider.
How to enroll
Sign up for the next intake now! Contact Information Planet Canada and our education planners will tell you all you need to know about enrolling in Evergreen.
2. Toronto School of Management
Why choose TSoM
- Flexible program options with great co-op opportunities
- Located in the heart of Toronto – the finance and business capital of Canada!
- Great environment for international students with affordable programs
- Specialised faculty offering excellent coaching for career
- Programs offered in business management, administration, hospitality and tourism management, accounting (ACCA prep)
If you want to study business in Canada but at a low cost, Toronto School of Management has an incredibly convenient payment plan that lets you pay fees in installments. Yes, that’s right! All you need to do is make a down payment of CAD $500 and on receiving the letter of acceptance you can pay the remaining amount in equal installments once every 2 months. Now, doesn’t that make an international student’s life easy?
How to enroll
Great offers don’t last long! Contact Information Planet Canada NOW to get this benefit before it ends!
3. Greystone College
Why choose Greystone
- A wide range of programs in business such as international business management, communications, etc., and in hospitality, with co-op opportunities and job search support
- Ideally located in downtown Toronto with a modern, student-friendly campus
- High standards of education guaranteed through global and national affiliations
Looking for more value on the money you pay? Then come worry-free to study in Canada as Greystone has an unbelievable offer for international students. Get deep discounts on your fees for the English course when you choose any professional program. Plus a 100% discount on the co-op fee! Program + English + industry training at a huge cost benefit. Isn’t that awesome!
How to enroll
Information Planet Canada is an authorized partner of Greystone College. To get this offer today contact our education planners immediately!
4. Tamwood Careers
Why choose Tamwood
- Centrally located campus in Toronto (ON) with immediate access to public transit, banks, Toronto Public Library, shopping malls, cinemas, restaurants and pubs
- Plenty of student activities, employment training, and accommodation support available for international students
- Known for its hospitality-related programs that are much affordable
- Flexible payment option of installments
Tamwood offers a hospitality & tourism program in its Toronto campus for a very budget-friendly total cost of CAD $6,644 – which includes tuition, registration fees and the cost of course materials! You’ll also have the option of paying in four installments. It’s a sweet deal for students who want to learn the essential skills of hospitality & tourism in Canada while gaining work experience in the country’s most vibrant business capital.
How to enroll
Before it is too late, contact Information Planet Canada for the fall intake programs!
And if you are from Brazil, you get an additional benefit too! Find out what it is from our education planner Marcela Hartvig.
Why choose IBT
- Career-oriented curriculum with full-time co-op opportunities
- Flexible program schedules and negotiable payment plans
- Best known for diploma programs in Tourism & Travel, Business Management & Entrepreneurship, and Computerized Accounting
IBT allows Information Planet’s students to pay fees in fixed installments that help you manage your financials without putting a one-time payment strain on them. The down payment expected for the letter of acceptance is also nominal and the institute is keen on making negotiations and customisations to the payment plan to make it easy for international students.
How to enroll
Contact Information Planet Canada today to make your application at the earliest!